DIN Rail Fiber Optic Boxes are a splicing / patching module that can be attached to standard 35 mm DIN Rails. These boxes provide termination of fiber optic cables in control cabinets and distribution boxes, with a maximum of 24 fibers.
- Made of a special PC/ABS plastic material
- Quick and easy mounting for standard 35 mm DIN rails
- High density solutions up to 24F with LC Quad and SC Duplex adapters
- Four sided cable entry options
- Horizontal and vertical mounting options
- Suitable for pre-terminated fiber optic cables
- Changeable angle direction (for angled face-plates) with patented clip structures
- Gland or grommet option for cable entries and exits
- Additional cable and strength member fixing accessories
Please click on the link for DIN Rail Fiber Optic Boxes data sheet
For more information please contact our sales team.