Fiber Optic Splice Closures are the key links used to
construct a fibre network and as you already know your network can only ever be as reliable as it's weakest link. To ensure these key links are fit for
purpose it's essential that the closures are selected correctly.
When deciding, we believe you should give some consideration to the following
topics which our sales team would be delighted to discus with you:
- Accessibility for future changes, testing, (MAC) Moves, Additions and Changes. And all without disturbing your existing customers circuits & SLA's!
- Compatibility with the current cable & network infrastructure, fibre types and future cable technologies
- Integration with passive optical devices such as Optical Splitters, CWDM, DWDM filters and Co-existents devices
- Ease / Speed of installation & the skill sets required to install
- As build records
- Documentation and Standards
- Scalability not only for todays requirement but what's around the corner
- Cost and Return on Investment