FOSC-DMARC closure is the environmentally sealed enclosure for the fiber management system that provides the functions of fiber splicing and patching in the external network.
The single-element design makes the FOSC-DMARC the ideal solution for a flexible carrier demarcation point with a capacity of
up to 4 carriers of 12 fibers each. Extra carriers/customers can be connected to the backbone side of the network without disturbing other, already connected carriers/customers.
FOSC-DMARC has the following functions and features
• Single-ended design
• Base and dome are made of a thermoplastic material and are sealed with a clamp and O-ring system
• 5 round entry/exit ports for drop cables and 1 oval port for 2 cables are included in the base
• Cable can be sealed with either heatshrink for older duct type cables or cold applied gel seals for Mini cable
• Splicing and patching area are separated by 2 hingeable doors with individual integrated lock
• Carrier side: pigtail strain relief panel (48 pigtails or for the full patch version a 48 connector patchpanel) Backbone side: 48 connector patchpanel, suitable for all connector adapter types
• Pigtail or jumper overlength storage area
• Adaptors use the latest precision alignment sleeves to IEC 61754. All connectors are low insersion loss IEC 61755-1 Grade B
• Factory-installed transportation tubes allow a fast and easyinstallation
• Pre-fibering of pigtails at backbone side and/or carrier side is possible
• Closures are standard equipped with ground feed-through and pressure relief valve.